“On the Internet, nobody knows you’re a dog” is a popular saying used to describe the anonymity of the Internet.
It began as the caption of a cartoon by Peter Steiner, published in The New Yorker on July 5, 1993 and is still used today when talking about the issues around online identity.
Now, with all that we do on the web, be it social and professional networking, dating, or buying and selling on auction and classifieds sites, the need to know who we are really dealing with is more important than ever before.
Hopefully this video brings awareness to the increasing need for trust online.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cực đơn giản cách làm bẫy chích chòe
- Chia sẻ cách nuôi chòe than hót múa cho người mới tập chơi chim
- 3 Best Dogecoin Mining Site 2020 | 100 GH/s SignUp Bonus || 302 DOGE Daily Earn
- Cần những gì trước khi nuôi chim sinh sản-Chia sẻ kinh nghiện bản thân khi nuôi chim sinh sản.
- Dog Dynasty: Entire Season Two (1 Hour)