On the Internet, nobody knows you’re a dog” is an adage and meme about identity verification on the Internet, or rather lack thereof. It began as a cartoon caption by Peter Steiner and was published by The New Yorker on July 5, 1993. Ironically, quarter of a century later we still seem to be battling the same issues, though on a different scale, and are now looking towards artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques. This talk will provide a high level overview of the historical trends, current challenges and future opportunities in the field of user identity, online authentication, and access management. The current landscape of AI and ML with specific focus on identity space will be discussed. It will cover scenarios that work, those that don’t and those that can perhaps serve as a cautionary tale for technologists and policy makers alike.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://namtong.org/thu-nuoi/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cực đơn giản cách làm bẫy chích chòe
- Chia sẻ cách nuôi chòe than hót múa cho người mới tập chơi chim
- 3 Best Dogecoin Mining Site 2020 | 100 GH/s SignUp Bonus || 302 DOGE Daily Earn
- Cần những gì trước khi nuôi chim sinh sản-Chia sẻ kinh nghiện bản thân khi nuôi chim sinh sản.
- Dog Dynasty: Entire Season Two (1 Hour)