Living With Tigers: Family Share Home With Pet Tigers
A BRAZILIAN family have taken the trend for exotic pets to new extremes. Not content with the standard pooch or moggy, the Borges brood have been sharing their home with a pack of SEVEN tigers. Aryas Borges, began his love affair with tigers when he found two of the big cats living in a bad state at a circus — and decided to bring them home. His daughters Nayara, 20, Uyara, 23, and Deusanira, 24, grew up sharing their meals, beds and playtime with the fully-grown predators and walking them on a leash. And Nayara, a real-life female Tarzan, regularly hops into the family swimming pool to take a dip with her furry friends. After his success with the rescue tigers, Ary started breeding them, and the tigers still have the run of the house at the Borges family home in Maringa. The family have forged an incredible bond with the tigers after living under the same roof for so long.
Videographer / Director: Laurentiu Garofeanu
Producer: Jack Fletcher / Liam Miller
Editor: Joshua Douglas
For more amazing footage of the amazing side of life, visit the Barcroft Media website:
Like Barcroft Media on Facebook:
Follow Barcroft Media on Twitter:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://namtong.org/thu-nuoi/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cực đơn giản cách làm bẫy chích chòe
- Chia sẻ cách nuôi chòe than hót múa cho người mới tập chơi chim
- 3 Best Dogecoin Mining Site 2020 | 100 GH/s SignUp Bonus || 302 DOGE Daily Earn
- Cần những gì trước khi nuôi chim sinh sản-Chia sẻ kinh nghiện bản thân khi nuôi chim sinh sản.
- Dog Dynasty: Entire Season Two (1 Hour)