At its worst, depression can be a frightening, debilitating condition. Millions of people around the world live with depression. Many of these individuals and their families are afraid to talk about their struggles, and don’t know where to turn for help. However, depression is largely preventable and treatable. Recognizing depression and seeking help is the first and most critical towards recovery.
In collaboration with WHO to mark World Mental Health Day, writer and illustrator Matthew Johnstone tells the story of overcoming the “black dog of depression”. More information on the book can be found here:
For more information on mental health, please visit:
Disclaimer: This video may contain links and references to third party-websites. WHO is not responsible for, and does not endorse or promote, the content of any of these websites and the use thereof.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://namtong.org/thu-nuoi/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cực đơn giản cách làm bẫy chích chòe
- Chia sẻ cách nuôi chòe than hót múa cho người mới tập chơi chim
- 3 Best Dogecoin Mining Site 2020 | 100 GH/s SignUp Bonus || 302 DOGE Daily Earn
- Cần những gì trước khi nuôi chim sinh sản-Chia sẻ kinh nghiện bản thân khi nuôi chim sinh sản.
- Dog Dynasty: Entire Season Two (1 Hour)
Discussion about this post