Throughout Asia the dog meat trade is flourishing. In particular the town of Tha Rae in Sakon Nakhorn, north east Thailand has become a center for the export of dogs through Laos and into Vietnam. Dogs are collected in exchanged for a bucket in villages throughout Thailand and then brought to Ta Rae. In Ta Rae the dogs are separated into grades. The best grade are shipped to Vietnam the rest are slaughtered and eaten locally. Thousands of dogs are slaughtered and shipped across the Mae Kong river every month. The business is worth almost as much as the drug trade and this business is legal because Thailand has no animal protection laws for the welfare of domestic animals. We are creating a Hell on Earth for mans best friend.
Please be aware that this video is produced by Thai people who care and want to make a difference in their country. The majority of Thai people are shocked that this practice is allowed to continue. Most of the large scale dog meat trade in Thailand is run by Vietnamese mafia. There have been many demonstrations at the parliament in Bangkok by Thai people to call for an animal cruelty law to be passed. A draft law has even been handed over to the opposition.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://namtong.org/thu-nuoi/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cực đơn giản cách làm bẫy chích chòe
- Chia sẻ cách nuôi chòe than hót múa cho người mới tập chơi chim
- 3 Best Dogecoin Mining Site 2020 | 100 GH/s SignUp Bonus || 302 DOGE Daily Earn
- Cần những gì trước khi nuôi chim sinh sản-Chia sẻ kinh nghiện bản thân khi nuôi chim sinh sản.
- Dog Dynasty: Entire Season Two (1 Hour)